Tuesday 30 August 2016

[WIP and News]


Hello to all the battalions who follow my blog. As you may have noticed, I have been away for a while. I took a vacation to get away from the usual routine. But in September we start big.
Here are some things to come.

TOC-1A.
Also called Buratino, it is a missile launch system used in russia.
The work is going very well. Here are the screen:



Obviously it will be also created a script for launching rockets.

Requests.
I'm trying to bring a bit of work ahead. the dovtanno requests wait because I'm finishing some mod and I have not time to do everything in a few hours.

New Aircraft Skin.
I'm working on a livery of an F-4 of the JASDF, for now. In the future they are coming new aircraft and even helicopters.

[UPGRADE] The F-35 and F-22 are ready to be published in the livery of the Japan Air Self-Defence Force (Honestly it is the Air Force with the most beautiful colors I've ever seen)

Marine transportation.
Many are asking me to make boats, ships or simple rafts. The answer is yes. I find myself with a particular idea, I'm trying to convert military boats that can give a more direct game experience.


Expand the military field with the most innovative vehicle.
I speak of course of many different vehicles including, APC-IFV-MRAP-MBT and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment